Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Body Cleanse

I am on day 4 of my body cleanse.

My body cleanse, which consists of just fruits and veggies, was discussed in the previous entry.

However, I'm here to talk about days 1-4 of my cleanse. It's been HARD!

On Sunday (day 1), I wanted something good to eat after finished my fondue party (the evening before) and having some adult beverages. Well, I couldn't. I ate a hard-boiled egg.

Then Brian's mom invited us over for dinner. They had steak. I had salad, broccoli, and the onions that went on the steak. :(

On Monday, we bought a cast-iron skillet. Brian pan-seared a steak and ate it. I ate a salad. :(

Tuesday, work came...I had a salad for dinner and lunch that day.

And now, Wednesday...again, salad for lunch and dinner.

Now, I'm going to say - I'm sick of salads :( Of course with my salads I have cashews, hard-boiled eggs, grapes or strawberries, apple or oranges...But man.

This evening, I decided to make vegetable soup. In my crock pot I have broth, corn, green beans, potatoes, carrots, and lots of herbs cooking. It will be done around 9o'clock tonight. Yumm! Something new to change it up a bit!

If you have any recipes of just fruits/veggies, please let me know! :)

Also, on Tuesday I got a phone call from the medicine place in Maine. They are the people sending me my trigger shot. The trigger shot (plus more medicine) is $140!! I was like WHAT! Well, after spending the money, the Ovidrel shot and progesterone suppositories will be delivered tomorrow. Ah! Yes, I said suppositories. I left out a step in my schedule that posted earlier...The updated schedule is:


Take Clomid from yesterday (11/29) until 1/2/2012. CHECK
Ovulation Predictor Kit 1/4/2012 CHECK
Ultrasound to check follicle growth 1/6/2012
Ovidrel Shot - When they call
Baby dance like whoa..
Progesterone suppositories - 3 days after my ovidrel shot
 Then 16 days later, a hopeful (prayerful) BFP shows up.

Thankfully the suppository pills go up the other way (not orally or the "common way") and I've had many people tell me they aren't that bad. It will just feel like I peed my pants all day and that I need to lay down after putting them in.

Woo. Aren't you excited I'm divulging you all in my lovely fertility fun times :)

I go to my doctor's appointment on Friday at 8:15. I'll update you on my follicle sizes and what is next!!

Keep praying for a BFP for us! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Quigley's Quest | Blogger Template by Enny Law