Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Overdue Update!

Good morning!!

   It has been quite some time since I last posted. Brian and I have been heavily involved in work. 

  Over the past few months, Brian has installed a new server, called many people about adding a new server and wiring, and best of all, got a raise! I on the other hand, boy, where to I begin...I have been to trainings galore (Thinking Maps, Teacher Evaluation, Restraints, etc), have walked classrooms, done interventions groups, and even about 60% completed with the Yearbook. 

  Needless to say, even though we've been busy, we also took time to try and have a baby. Yes, I say the word try. I'm going to try and divulge as much information as I can before my doctor's appointment, but I only have about 10 minutes left.

 So, I'll start from the beginning. Last you heard from me was in August. I had just started my af forced by provera. For the whole month of September, Brian and I bd'd every other night like good little SME Planners are. We tracked ovulation and had scheduled bding sessions. Unfortunately, according to the OPKs (ovulation predictor kits), I never ovulated.

The month of September I received a spotting period. It was not a full flow, just rather a spot, for 8 days straight!! 

I actually thought that I might be pregnant and that I was having implantation bleeding (IB). That is where you bleed as the baby attaches itself to your uterine lining. I was hopeful, and everyone on Pink Pad thought it could go either way.

But pregnancy test after pregnancy test (only 3 this time) proved otherwise. I was not pregnant.

My OB nurse said that spotting would be considered my period for the month and to continue on.

Now we're onto the month of October. Brian and I lost our fervor to continue to bd every other day. We bd occasionally. Maybe 2 times a week (at most 3).

When it came time for a period, I had none. I didn't get my hopes up. I didn't even take a pregnancy test. I just knew I wasn't pregnant. 

Then came November. No period has shown since the spotting period in September, and all pregnancy tests came out negative. We continued to just bd...until Thanksgiving Break....

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Quigley's Quest | Blogger Template by Enny Law