Sunday, April 10, 2011

Symptoms

Brian and I have had a very busy weekend! 

 On Friday, Brian and I went to a game night. It was very fun! We play Rummy and a game called Quelf. You should look into it if you've never heard of it. There were a good number of us there, Betsy, Frett, Keenan, Patrick, David, Brian, and I. We were there til about 12:30. :)

  On Saturday, Brian and I had 2 birthday parties to attend. First, however, we had a few errands to run. We stopped at Lowes and the library. Then, went onto Dylan's birthday party! It was fun, hanging out with my nieces and nephews, my family. After that, we took a nice 2 hour drive to Ocala for Brian's dad's (father in law) birthday. That was also fun. We got to hang out with Brian's grandparents,  stepmom, dad, siblings, etc. There was even a baby that showed up (one of my FIL co-workers grand baby).

  The weird thing is on our way home, I had period-like cramps. It felt like my cervix was cramping and feeling abnormal.

  Then today at church my stomach hurt. Just like a "I'm hungry" ache...nothing big. But, I had just eaten. It happened consistently before church for like 10 minutes...then on and off at church, and now a little bit. 

  Brian and I were talking. Maybe it's because it's the first week off bc, maybe it's because it's my first week on pre-natals? We're not sure. Time will tell of course. But, Melissa (MCord) did have a dream last night that I was pregnant. Odd huh, is she prophetic? 

  I'll keep you updated on our quest for a baby (or getting prepared for it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Quigley's Quest | Blogger Template by Enny Law