Well, on Monday I started back to work. But, prior to arriving to work (Sunday), I got a visitor! Yay. Now that it's over and done with, I can move onto to bigger and better things! :)
So, not only did I start work, but I started my period. Honestly, my period has been easier to handle than work at this point.
I never thought that things that happened personally would this week. But, like the lessons I learned in college about guys, I am slowly learning about friends now. I want a friend who will be honest with me, be supportive of me, to have confidence in each other. I'm willing to put myself on the line for a friend, to go and help them whenever needed...I've realized that not all of my "friends" were willing to do that. At this point, I'm cutting the string and I have a professional relationship with some people now.
Onto other things: Now that I've finished my period, I can start the SMEP. You can look it up if you want details. But it is basically tracking my ovulation (with my ovulation kit) and baby-dancing every other day until you get that positive ovulation prediction. Then you baby dance twice, skip a day, baby dance again. Then you wait.
About 15-16 days after your positive ovulation prediction (and hopefully a few pregnancy symptoms) you take a hpt and then you wait and see.
Obviously, I'll let you know all the details as things go on (well, not all the details, duh).
Keep praying for us on our quest for a baby!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
We are a little over 3 weeks as a new family of 6! For the most part, our family has adjusted quite well to having a new person here....
-
I've told you all before, I've always been a blogger. I have been posting in my "Deadjournal" since the ripe age of sevent...
-
First off, let me just say, there is NOT any downside to hosting a Foreign Exchange student, or having Yuka here. But some things (particul...
-
At the prime pregnancy age of 27, you don't imagine having any issues trying to conceive. Having a pretty regular cycle and being a heal...
-
Well, it's been quite an adventure! These past few months have been fun and stressful! I finished up April with Spring break. It was a...
-
Tuesday, April 3, unfortunately nothing too exciting had happened at our appointment. Probably a good and bad thing huh. The twins heartbe...
-
Brian and I have had a very busy weekend! On Friday, Brian and I went to a game night. It was very fun! We play Rummy and a game called ...
-
I am about to round out the second trimester and soar into the third trimester! Wooo hooo. I feel as though my stomach has expanded to its m...
-
Our life has completely changed since the last time I wrote. It's weird to see how much has changed in just over a year! Let me recap:...
-
I am on day 4 of my body cleanse. My body cleanse, which consists of just fruits and veggies, was discussed in the previous entry. Howev...
Pages - Menu
About me
Labels
- Doctor ( 3 )
- introduction ( 1 )
- marriage ( 1 )
- PCOS ( 2 )
- period ( 2 )
- pregnancy ( 5 )
- preparations ( 6 )
- SMEP ( 1 )
- Symptoms ( 2 )
- update ( 11 )
Search This Blog
Like us
©
The Quigley's Quest | Blogger Template by Enny Law

No comments:
Post a Comment