Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Back to the daily grind...

Well, on Monday I started back to work. But, prior to arriving to work (Sunday), I got a visitor! Yay. Now that it's over and done with, I can move onto to bigger and better things! :)

So,  not only did I start work, but I started my period. Honestly, my period has been easier to handle than work at this point.

I never thought that things that happened personally would this week. But, like the lessons I learned in college about guys, I am slowly learning about friends now. I want a friend who will be honest with me, be supportive of me, to have confidence in each other. I'm willing to put myself on the line for a friend, to go and help them whenever needed...I've realized that not all of my "friends" were willing to do that. At this point, I'm cutting the string and I have a professional relationship with some people now.

Onto other things: Now that I've finished my period, I can start the SMEP. You can look it up if you want details. But it is basically tracking my ovulation (with my ovulation kit) and baby-dancing every other day until you get that positive ovulation prediction. Then you baby dance twice, skip a day, baby dance again. Then you wait.

About 15-16 days after your positive ovulation prediction (and hopefully a few pregnancy symptoms) you take a hpt and then you wait and see.

Obviously, I'll let you know all the details as things go on (well, not all the details, duh).

Keep praying for us on our quest for a baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Quigley's Quest | Blogger Template by Enny Law