Friday, July 8, 2011

No visitors???!

Good afternoon!! It's been an eventful week here n the Orlando area! We've had the Casey Anthony trial verdict, the last space shuttle launch, and rain all week.

 Want to know something we haven't had? A visit from my friend. Yup, that's right. Nothing. As of right now I'm 4 days late. But 2 tests later and still negative.

So at the Quigley household we are just living day by day. I don't think I'm pregnant, I have no symptoms. But again, I have no symptoms for period or for pregnancy.

I'd like to get something ya know. Rather than just sitting here in limbo. Sometimes I get cramps that feel like period, but nothing. Absolutely, nothing.

In other news, I have a free airline ticket (round trip)... Unfortunately, Brian and I would never use it (because there is 2 of us, we don't have the extra money to spend on hotels, and it's not going to NJ)...but we offered it to Aubrey (my cousin).. and she may actually take it!! Woo hooo. That would be great if she came. If she doesn't take it, then we'll sell it to someone... I have many offers on Facebook for it.

Well, I'll keep you all updated on whether or not my friend shows or if something else goes on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Quigley's Quest | Blogger Template by Enny Law