Tuesday, March 27, 2012

12 weeks

         I'm so glad that throwing up is part of my daily routine now. LOL. Just kidding. But honestly, just when you think it's starting to go away, it comes back. However, it hasn't been a daily thing. This past week (between the 11 and 12 week mark) it went down to where I'd have 2 great days, then 1 bad day. I'll take that. :) Of course, as my symptoms go down I start to fret, thinking am I still pregnant? But I know God's in control.
   
     Not much has happened with me from the past 3 weeks. My stomach has gotten bigger, some bloat, probably some baby. I wake up with my bladder full and in pain until I use the bathroom.

    I just yearn to see my babies again. One week from today I get to see them again. I want to make sure they are good (I know they are), I want to know they're heart beats, their sizes. I want to see them wave and dance again. One week, April 3rd, and I'll see them again. Brian and I are crossing our fingers in hopes that they will share with us their predictions of genders. We would love that. :)

      I did forget to say: I don't have to use my progesterone or metformin anymore! Woo hoo! I started weening off of them on March 18th. That was glorious in itself. Going from 2 suppositories to 1 (not having to wake up in the middle of the night) and 2 horse pills down to 1 horse pill. Then my last suppository and pill was on the 25th.

     On Saturday, the 24th, Brian and I did some major baby prep! We broke down all of the adult furniture in the room, sold it to Seth (Meredith's brother), and then majorly cleaned the room. We cleaned out the closet (that had my sewing machine, Halloween costumes, an assortment of mess that we've collected). Then once the furniture was out of it and cleaned, we were able to get some dimensions and start planning out where we want stuff.

    My wonderful sister in law had 4 great coupons for 20% off one item at Babies R Us. So we are purchasing cribs in 2 weeks at a great price (cheaper than Target!). We're off to a running start with the babies room!            

  Well, that's my update for now. I'll be back next week with results from my next appointment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© The Quigley's Quest | Blogger Template by Enny Law