Good afternoon!! It's been an eventful week here n the Orlando area! We've had the Casey Anthony trial verdict, the last space shuttle launch, and rain all week.
Want to know something we haven't had? A visit from my friend. Yup, that's right. Nothing. As of right now I'm 4 days late. But 2 tests later and still negative.
So at the Quigley household we are just living day by day. I don't think I'm pregnant, I have no symptoms. But again, I have no symptoms for period or for pregnancy.
I'd like to get something ya know. Rather than just sitting here in limbo. Sometimes I get cramps that feel like period, but nothing. Absolutely, nothing.
In other news, I have a free airline ticket (round trip)... Unfortunately, Brian and I would never use it (because there is 2 of us, we don't have the extra money to spend on hotels, and it's not going to NJ)...but we offered it to Aubrey (my cousin).. and she may actually take it!! Woo hooo. That would be great if she came. If she doesn't take it, then we'll sell it to someone... I have many offers on Facebook for it.
Well, I'll keep you all updated on whether or not my friend shows or if something else goes on! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
We are a little over 3 weeks as a new family of 6! For the most part, our family has adjusted quite well to having a new person here....
-
I've told you all before, I've always been a blogger. I have been posting in my "Deadjournal" since the ripe age of sevent...
-
First off, let me just say, there is NOT any downside to hosting a Foreign Exchange student, or having Yuka here. But some things (particul...
-
At the prime pregnancy age of 27, you don't imagine having any issues trying to conceive. Having a pretty regular cycle and being a heal...
-
Well, it's been quite an adventure! These past few months have been fun and stressful! I finished up April with Spring break. It was a...
-
Tuesday, April 3, unfortunately nothing too exciting had happened at our appointment. Probably a good and bad thing huh. The twins heartbe...
-
Brian and I have had a very busy weekend! On Friday, Brian and I went to a game night. It was very fun! We play Rummy and a game called ...
-
I am about to round out the second trimester and soar into the third trimester! Wooo hooo. I feel as though my stomach has expanded to its m...
-
Our life has completely changed since the last time I wrote. It's weird to see how much has changed in just over a year! Let me recap:...
-
Today, at 8:15 we had another appointment to check my follicle size....We needed them to measure above 20mm....And mine were.... 8-9 mm :( ...
Pages - Menu
About me
Labels
- Doctor ( 3 )
- introduction ( 1 )
- marriage ( 1 )
- PCOS ( 2 )
- period ( 2 )
- pregnancy ( 5 )
- preparations ( 6 )
- SMEP ( 1 )
- Symptoms ( 2 )
- update ( 11 )
Search This Blog
Like us
©
The Quigley's Quest | Blogger Template by Enny Law
No comments:
Post a Comment